The Sarnoff Collection is located on the second floor of Roscoe West Hall. For a campus map and parking information, please visit tcnj.edu/map
Open Hours: Wednesdays, 1:00-5:00 p.m; Sundays, 1:00-3:00 p.m.; and by appointment for groups and school visits.
If you have concerns about access or wish to request a disability-related accommodation for the Sarnoff Collection or related events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a group tour of the the inaugural exhibition Innovations that Changed the World: An Introduction to the Sarnoff Collection., please contact email@example.com or call 609-771-2654.
A major grant from the IEEE Foundation has made possible the establishment of the Sarnoff Study Center for TCNJ classes, visits by outside school groups, and scholarly research. To schedule a school visit or for information on student research projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 60-9771-2654.
For further information on RCA or the history of electronics, please visit the following institutions:
- Camden County Historical Society
- Center for the History of Physics
- Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Computer History Museum
- Early Television Foundation and Museum
- Hagley Museum and Library
- IEEE Global History Network
- IEEE-Princeton/Central New Jersey Section
- InfoAge Science History Museum and National Historic Landmark
- Johnson Victrola Museum
- Museum of Broadcast Communications
- New Jersey Antique Radio Club
- Library of American Broadcasting
- Thomas Edison National Historic Site