The Sarnoff Collection is located on the second floor of Roscoe West Hall. For a campus map and parking information, please visit tcnj.edu/map
Open Hours: Wednesdays, 1:00-5:00 p.m; Sundays, 1:00-3:00 p.m.; and by appointment for groups and school visits.
If you have concerns about access or wish to request a disability-related accommodation for the Sarnoff Collection or related events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions and Parking
The Sarnoff Collection is located on the second floor of Roscoe West Hall. Visitor parking is available at the entrance to Parking Lot 17 and on the circle in front of the Education School.
Directions to TCNJ are available here.
The campus map with parking is available here.
To schedule a group tour of the the inaugural exhibition Innovations that Changed the World: An Introduction to the Sarnoff Collection., please contact email@example.com or call 609-771-2654.
A major grant from the IEEE Foundation has made possible the establishment of the Sarnoff Study Center for TCNJ classes, visits by outside school groups, and scholarly research. To schedule a school visit or for information on student research projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 60-9771-2654.
For further information on RCA or the history of electronics, please visit the following institutions:
- Camden County Historical Society
- Center for the History of Physics
- Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Computer History Museum
- Early Television Foundation and Museum
- Hagley Museum and Library
- IEEE Global History Network
- IEEE-Princeton/Central New Jersey Section
- InfoAge Science History Museum and National Historic Landmark
- Johnson Victrola Museum
- Museum of Broadcast Communications
- New Jersey Antique Radio Club
- Library of American Broadcasting
- Thomas Edison National Historic Site